For life's everyday what-ifs, visit St. Mary's Convenient Care West and Urgent Care Epworth.
Open 365 days of the year, Convenient Care West and Urgent Care Epworth provide supplemental care for those times when your physician's office is closed or unable to provide an immediate appointment.
Both Centers are staffed by Board-Certified Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Radiology Technicians and Administrative Staff to assist patients with registration, billing and insurance.
Walk-in patients are welcome, and the extended evening and weekend hours help you and your family when you need it most.
- Family medical care including Pediatric to Geriatric
- Acute injuries and illnesses and minor emergencies
- School and sport physicals
- Fractures and sprains
- Immunizations/TB Testing/Allergy injections/Flu vaccines
- Laceration repair
- Urine Drug Screens
- Laboratory and X-ray
- Employer/Occupational medicine services
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
Visit our new website for Epworth Crossing!