St. Mary's Has the Most Comprehensive Trauma Program in the Region
St. Mary's Trauma Services is the only Trauma Center in the region verified by the American College of Surgeons-Committee on Trauma (ACS-COT) for both adults and children - making it the most comprehensive trauma program in the region.
We are proud to be a leader in the efforts to prevent trauma and injury and enhance the quality of life and health in our community:
- First Trauma Center
- First and only accredited rehabilitation facility for adults and pediatrics
- First and only pediatric trauma center
- First Pediatric ICU staffed with a full-time Pediatric Intensivist
- First pediatric transport team
- First and only rural trauma team development course with a pediatric focus
- First pediatric symposium to educate caregivers in the region
We work to help ensure that each trauma patient receives consistently high quality, coordinated care from the pre-hospital phase through hospitalization, rehabilitation and recovery.
We are proud that 95% of injured patients are able to receive all the care they need, on one campus, close to home.