Your Visitors at St. Mary's Surgicare
- We suggest that no more than two people to accompany patients due to our limited space and for the comfort of our other patients.
- Visitation for overnight patients ends at 8 p.m.
- We ask that an adult remain with all children until discharged.
- We prefer that no children under 13 years old in patient areas.
- One person may stay overnight with an observation patient.
- All St. Mary's campuses are smoke free. Consistent with our commitment to the prevention and treatment of disease, we feel a responsibility to provide clean air for patients and employees and to serve as a role model for a healthier commuity. We appreciate your cooperation in refraining from smoking and ask that you inform your visitors of this policy.