Gynecological and Urological Surgeries Performed at St. Mary's
Surgeons utilize advanced technology and techniques to provide you the best of care. Common surgeries performed are:
- Vaginal hysterectomy: a minimally invasive procedure for the removal of the uterus through the vagina.
- Hysterectomy: a procedure to remove the uterus.
- Stress incontinence surgery: a surgical procedure to resolve urinary incontinence
- Excessive menstrual bleeding surgery: a surgical procedure to resolve excessive menstrual bleeding through the use of uterine balloon therapy.
- Kidney removal: a procedure that uses minimally invasive techniques for kidney removal.
- Prostate repair
- Kidney stone removal: a variety of surgical techniques can be used, including the scopes, lithotripsy (breaking of stones) and removal of stones.