St. Mary's Surgical Professionals Are Committed to Innovation and Excellence
St. Mary's in Evansville, IN, is committed to providing the highest quality surgical services for you and your family. Our surgeons are skilled medical professionals committed to innovation and excellence, offering a wide range of advanced surgical procedures and techniques to meet your healthcare needs.
Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Services
St. Mary's offers our Tri-State communities both inpatient and same day surgeries. Our Pre-Procedure Clinic – located in Washington Square Mall, provides pre-procedure testing and education for patients scheduled for inpatient or outpatient surgeries surgery.
St. Mary's main campus features 17 specially-equipped operating suites, where our highly skilled team provides a full range of surgical services, including:
On campus surgical services include:
- Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery
- da Vinci Si Surgical System
- Dental and OralSurgery
- Ear, Nose and throat Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecological and Urological Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Ophthalmologic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Podiatric surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
In addition to our regularly scheduled surgeries, St. Mary's Surgical Services Department is staffed for emergency surgery 24/7. Our Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care Unit is designed specifically for patients who require continuous care, observation and/or therapy after surgery.
St. Mary's Surgicare Services - Two Locations
Outpatient surgical services are scheduled at our St. Mary's Surgicare facilities located at 1125 Professional Boulevard and 300 Circle Front Drive at Cross Pointe.
St. Mary's Surgicare provides convenient, personal and professional care for surgeries that do not require an extended stay in the hospital -- while helping reduce medical costs and returning you home more quickly.
Our Surgicare locations are equipped to handle any outpatient surgical services including:
- Colonoscopies – an internal examination of the colon (large intestine) and rectum, using an instrument called a colonoscope
- Pain management – for people with long term or chronic pain
- Orthopedic procedures – the diagnosis, care and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
- Ear, nose and throat cases
- Urological procedures – surgery performed on the urinary tract or its parts in the male or female
- Dental procedures – surgery of the mouth, teeth and jaw bones
The Surgicare staff is highly trained with annual continuing education certifications and has years of experience in settings such as emergency departments and intensive care. All registered nurses maintain advanced cardiac life support certification and some are instructors for cardiopulmonary resuscitation, pediatric and/or adult advanced cardiac life support.