St. Mary’s is dedicated to providing nurturing, compassionate, personalized care to patients and families. Our S.T.A.R.S. program is a reflection of that commitment.
The S.T.A.R.S. program includes person-centered care and healing environment initiatives, as well as an Associate Recognition program honoring the dedicated staff members who deliver the St. Mary’s Experience each and every day.
This program includes:
- The Patient and Family Advisory Council
- St. Mary’s Market Days
- Healing Arts and Environment Volunteer Programs – including Prayer Shawls and Therapeutic Music, Pet Therapy, Shuttle Program, and No One Dies Alone.
- St. Mary’s Auxiliary Special Events, such as the Style Show.
- S.T.A.R.S. Recognition Program, including the Associate of the Month Award, Leadership Awards, and Mission Alive Award.
- S.T.A.R.S. Associate Activities, such as discounts to Bob Walthers Golf & Fun Days, movie tickets, and tickets to special events.
- Healthcare Week, which is celebrated each May and honors all those who work in healthcare.