St. Mary's Warrick Rehab Staff - Experienced and Compassionate
Telephone: (812) 897-7158
Toll free: (800) 897-3831
Fax: (812) 897-7361
St. Mary's Warrick Rehab Department is staffed with licensed therapists in Physical, Occupational and SpeechTherapies. All therapists are qualified to treat all age groups from newborn to geriatrics. All therapists provides services to inpatients, outpatients and patients on the Continuing Care Unit to assist in developing, restoring and maintaining functional mobility.
All staff members have experience treating neurological, orthopedic, cardiology, pulmonary, general debilitation, cognitive and developmentally delayed patients.
Along with Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy, St. Mary's Warrick is proud to offer Cardiac and Pulmonary Phase II classes. Phase II Cardiac Rehab is designed to help improve cardiovascular status through exercise and training and modifying risk factors for heart disease. These classes are led by a registered nurse and Exercise Physiologist to help maximize the patient's quality of life.
Hours of Service -
- Outpatient hours are Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Arrangements can be made for later appointments if after work hours are required.
- Outpatient therapy is available on weekends on an as-needed basis.
- Inpatient coverage is available up to seven days a week.
- Skilled Care Rehab is available up to seven days a week.