St. Vincent offers a wide variety of special classes focused on renewal of the whole person. Whether it's reflexology, laughter and yoga or couple's dance lessons, our special classes and programs provide a way to find peace, balance and connection while having a good time.
For a complete list of our regular group and specialty classes, check out the our Live Well Evansville Blog and our Your Health magazine.
St. Vincent Wellness Center is a place to find peace, balance and connection. We focus on the renewal of the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
Services and classes at the Wellness Center include:
Current and upcoming specialty classes
Group Class Prices (Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Drumming and Zumba)
- 60 Minute Classes - $10 each class
- 45 Minute Classes - $8 each class
- 35 Minute Lunchtime Classes - $5 each class
- Packaged Discount Pricing:
- Monthly unlimited Pass - $55
- 20 Class Package* - $160
- 10 Class Package* - $90
*Class package expires 6 months from purchase date. Class packages can be shared with teenage children and spouse.
Private and Semi-Private Instruction – Available by appointment
- Private Yoga, Pilates or Tai Chi Instruction - $65/hour
- Semi-Private Yoga, Pilates or Tai Chi Instruction (2 people per class) - for $40/hour for each student
These classes are priced separately and, in most cases, require pre-registration. Please call us at 812.485.5725 for more information. The Wellness Center's Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Massage & Reflexology
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching
- Two Month/3 Session Package: $165 (includes customized handouts, journal and book)
- Three Month/Six Session Package: $300 (includes customized handouts, journal and book)
Wellness Center Weather Policy
The Weather Policy for classes at the Wellness Center follows the EVSC:
- When EVSC cancels school, we have no classes.
- If school is delayed two hours, we do not hold any morning classes prior to 10:00 a.m.
- If school is delayed one hour, we have our morning classes.
- If EVSC dismisses early due to afternoon/evening inclement weather we cancel our late afternoon and evening classes.
Related St. Vincent Services
For more information, please call 812.485.5725 and we will get you connected with the services you need.