Ronald McDonald House
For Referring Provider - Ronald McDonald House
To refer a family to the Ronald McDonald House, please call 812.402.7642.
Ronald McDonald House is located adjacent to St. Mary's campus for the families of our pediatric patients.
- Guest referrals taken on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations taken.
- Only the patient's attending physician, nurse or hospital social worker can refer a family. St. Mary's social workers are happy to assist with referrals.
- The following guidelines must be met for guest eligibility:
- The patient must be a child between birth and their 21st birthday
- The family must live more than 25 miles (or 45 minutes) from the Ronald McDonald House
- The family must have a home address (may not be homeless)
- Guests age 17 or under must have a parent or guardian of at least age 25 with them at all times while in the house.
- Children under the age of 12 must be in visual sight of an adult family member at all times unless the child is asleep in the assigned guest room.
- Ronald McDonald House does not provide any childcare/daycare services. This rule is mandated by their insurance policy for the security of all children ages 17 and under.
For additional information, please visit the Ronald McDonald House - Evansville website.