Pediatric Transport Team
For Referring Providers - Pediatric Transport Team
To arrange for a Pediatric Transport, please call 812.485.4171.
St. Mary's Pediatric Transport Team responds to calls from regional hospitals to assist in the care and transport of children to St. Mary's.
- Available 24/7 under the direct supervision of a Pediatric Intensivist.
- St. Mary's Pediatric Transport Team includes nationally certified pediatric nurses who work in the PICU.
- Team consists of a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Nurse, a Respiratory Therapist and a Paramedic.
- Team members are PALS, STABLE, ATCN, TNCC and ACLS certified.
- Ronald McDonald House located adjacent to campus for patients' families who qualify.