Resource Center/Outpatient Navigator
For Referring Physicians - Resource Center/Pediatric Navigator
To reach the Resource Center/Pediatric Navigator, please call 812.485.7425 or 877.589.9858.
The Center for Children's Resource Center is a comprehensive referral office providing free guidance and scheduling assistance to local and regional Primary Care Physicians and their patients - without excuses, red tape, delays or unnecessary out-of-town trips.
- Any and every pediatric service outside the pediatrician's or family doctor's office is quickly accessible with one phone call.
- Depending on the particular needs of the child and family, the Resource Center researches contacts and consults with leading national medical centers and teaching hospitals across the country and local referrals.
- Services are free and available to any doctor or family, regardless of their hospital affiliation or insurance carrier.
- Free resource to primary care physicians for the pediatric patients.
- Single point of entry to outpatient pediatric specialty care both locally and nationally.
- Insurance advocacy for your patients.