Maternal Fetal Medicine
For Referring Physicians - Maternal Fetal Medicine
To reach the Maternal Fetal Medicine & Genetics Center, please call 812.485.1894.
To arrange for a Maternal Transport, please call 866.270.7298 or 812.485.8888.
St. Mary's offers a Maternal Fetal Medicine Team dedicated to working with you in the care of your high-risk pregnant patient. Routine gynecologic and obstetrical ultrasounds are also performed.
Please see the Maternal Fetal Medicine web pages for a list of services provided or contact the office for additional information.
- Two Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists on call 24/7.
- Available for consultation or medical management through delivery.
- Delivered over 35 sets of triplets with excellent outcomes for mothers and infants.
- Delivered the Tri-State's only set of quintuplets.
- Maternal Transport Team available 24/7.
- Same day appointments available if necessary.
- Adult Intensive Care Unit with bed equipped for fetal monitoring in the event that a mom is critically ill.
- Certified in OB trauma - ICU and NICU within a single facility.
- Board Certified Genetic Counselor on staff.