For Referring Providers - Pediatrics Intensive Care
Call 812.85.4171 for consult, transfer or transport services available 24/7.
St. Mary's Pediatrics takes a comprehensive and compassionate approach to the health and recovery of your patients. Children are cared for by specialized nursing staff with certifications in Trauma, Pediatric Advanced Life Saving (PALS), chemotherapy, IV therapy and sedation assistance.
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- 24/7 Pediatric Intensivist coverage by full-time physicians
- Pediatric Transport Team
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist coverage by full-time physicians
- Acute Inpatient Rehab Services - CARF Accredited
- Short stay admissions for infusion therapy, chemotherapy, blood, etc.
- Moderate Sedation available
- Child-Life Services
- Numbing cream and distraction therapy for reducing pain and anxiety during procedures
- Support services provided by a Pediatric Psychologist