Why St. Mary's in Evansville, Indiana Is Your Best Choice for Lung Cancer Care
As dedicated partners in your cancer care, our Lung Cancer services integrate multispecialty clinical care and advanced diagnostic imaging. Highly-trained specialists collaborate across disciplines to provide the best cancer care available in the Tri-State. Our cutting edge technology, including the Tri-State’s only Electromagnetic Navigational Bronchoscopy, ensures patients receive accurate diagnoses and early interventions.
St. Mary's has been designated a Lung Cancer Screening Center by the American College of Radiology. This is a voluntary program that recognizes facilities that have committed to practice safe, effective diagnostic care for individuals at the highest risk for lung cancer.
We are proud of our caring and healing environment. In addition to our state-of-the art delivery system, our staff offers the most personal care in the region. Each member of our team is dedicated to putting the patient first in offering compassionate, spiritually-centered, holistic care to every individual. We offer expertise on a variety of lung conditions, including the leading cause of cancer-related deaths—lung cancer.
Our unique patient care model assures patients they will receive high quality cancer care.
- Early detection and intervention
- Electromagnetic Navigational Bronchoscopy (ENB) technology exclusively available in the Tri-State at St. Mary’s
- Area’s most experienced Video Assisted Thoracoscopic lung surgeons
- Coordinated multispecialty team approach
- Offers lifelong patient followup via St. Mary’s Cancer Registry
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Quality care close to home
St. Mary’s Lung Cancer Care Team helps patients throughout the diagnosis, treatment and recovery process.