St. Mary's Offers Labor and Delivery in a Home-like Atmosphere
St. Mary’s Hospital for Women & Children wants your birthing experience to be one of the most memorable events in your life. Our family-oriented maternity program allows you to share this miracle with your loved ones.
Labor, delivery and recovery care are all provided in the same specially designed suite. Mother and infant remain together after delivery as infant bonding is established. Later, mother and baby are cared for in one of our beautiful Mother/Baby postpartum suites. These special rooms are set away from the hustle and bustle of Labor and Delivery.
Our exceptional staff and home-like atmosphere will provide you comfort and security during your stay with us. And it doesn't hurt to know the Tri-State's most advanced NICU is always standing by.
- Large, Private birthing suites
- Spacious, Private Mother/Baby postpartum suites with queen-size beds after delivery
- Comfortable, home-like surroundings
- Room service dining
- Centralized fetal monitoring to watch over you and your baby at all times
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every room
- Webcam upon request