St. Mary's Hospital for Women - Caring for You
Through Every Stage of Life
St. Mary's Hospital for Women & Children is here to care for you through every stage of life. Our experienced and educated staff is here to provide women and children with high-quality care in a comfortable, family-centered environment.
A 50,000 square foot facility attached to the south side of St. Mary's Medical Center, the Hospital for Women & Children is separate, yet connected to the hospital, which allows quick access to hospital services all in one convenient location.
With the very latest and most advanced treatments and technologies for women and children available, St. Mary's Hospital for Women & Children is here to serve you and your family every step of the way from childhood to maternity to motherhood to maturity.
St. Mary's Hospital for Women & Children features:
- On-site Obstetrics/Gynecology physician offices
- Maternal Fetal Medicine services dealing with high-risk pregnancy, high-risk obstetric ultrasound and gynecological ultrasound scans
- Genetic counseling services
- A Personal Birth Consultant
- 20 labor, delivery and recovery/high-risk antepartum rooms
- 20 large, private post-partum rooms situated away from the hustle and bustle of the Labor & Delivery unit
- A newborn nursery with a large window that allows younger siblings to easily see their new baby
- Full-time lactation consultants who provide inpatient and outpatient education and breast feeding assistance
- Childbirth education and related classes
- Mobile computers for patient use to access health information and for our antepartum patients to connect with their friends and family
- A 20-bed unit designated for gynecological services
- An OB/GYN Hospitalist Program, providing round-the-clock specialized care and OB anesthesia to pregnant women
- A 32-bed, level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by in-house neonatologists
- A 23-bed pediatric unit
- A 7-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) - the only PICU in the Tri-State staffed with pediatric intensive care physicians, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please use the links at the left to navigate your way through our many services.