Awards and Honors for Our Superior Heart Care Services
We are proud of our awards and honors for superior heart services, including:
- 2011 American College of Cardiology Foundation's National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) Action Registry - Get with the Guidelines (GWTG) Platinum Performance Achievement Award as published in U.S. News & World Reports
- 2011 American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure Gold Quality Achievement Award
- 2011 Bronze Award for the American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline - a community-based initiative aimed at quickly activating the appropriate chain of events critical to opening a blocked artery to the heart that is undergoing a heart attack
- 2009 & 2010 American College of Cardiology Foundation's National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) Action Registry - Get with the Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Performance Achievement Award as published in U.S. News & World Reports
- 2009 Alliance for Quality launched by the American College of Cardiology ranking St. Mary's in the top ten percent of nation for "D2B time" - the length of time it takes a patient to be evaluated from the moment they enter the Emergency Department until they receive cardiac catheterization.
- United Health Premium Cardiac - Cardiac Care Specialty Center
- United Health Premium Cardiac - Rhythm Management Specialty Center
- United Health Premium Cardiac - Cardiac Surgery Specialty Center
- Roche Pharmaceutical Company's Anticoagulant/Lipid Clinic Dream Award recipient for excellence in Anticoagulation Management.
- Anthem Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care - an innovative quality designation that helps consumers find medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in select procedures. Blue Distinction recognizes facilities that meet objective, evidence-based thresholds for clinical quality, developed in collaboration with expert physicians and medical organizations.
- Accreditation by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) for our cardiac and pulmonary rehab programs. This accreditation recognizes programs that have exhibited commitment to improving the quality of life by enhancing standards of care.