St. Mary's Offers Personal Trainer in Healthy Lives Program
Are you in need of some extra attention when you exercise?
Do you have questions about how to improve or just begin a regular exercise routine?
If this sounds like you, then consider working with a personal trainer at St. Mary's Healthy Lives Fitness Center!
Working with our personal trainer can help you:
- Enhance feelings of well-being
- Reduce body fat
- Increase muscle mass
- Decrease stress, anxiety and depression
- Enhance performance of work, recreation and sport activities
- Increase your flexibility
- Maintain a desirable body composition
- Reduce coronary artery disease by lowering resting heart rate, lowering blood pressure and increasing cardiovascular endurance
For more information about Healthy Lives Fitness Center personal training, please call (812) 485-4110 or e-mail certified personal trainer, Amy Lutzel at Amy.Lutzel@stmarys.org.