Volunteer Application Process
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at St. Mary's!
The following are requirements for application to St. Mary's Adult Volunteer Services program. There is only one application form for adults applying to our volunteer program.
- Complete online application or access a printed application and mail to the Volunteer Services office.
- Interview with Volunteer Services Manager
- Background Check – A confidential background check is requested by the Volunteer Services Manager.
- Health Screening
- Proof of two negative TB tests prior to volunteering. St. Mary's will provide this free of charge.
- Proof of immunity to Chicken Pox, Measles, Rubella and Rubeola. St. Mary's will provide the test free of charge if the immunization record is unavailable.
- Hospital and Department Orientation provided upon acceptance into the program.
- Service Hours Commitment – We are committed providing each volunteer with the background and training needed to make the volunteer experience a successful and rewarding one. Because of this commitment, hospital volunteers should be willing to volunteer a minimum of 50 hours annually.