Healthy Lives Fitness Center
St. Mary’s is pleased to offer FREE MEMBERSHIP to our Healthy Lives Fitness Center to all St. Mary’s associates and those associates connected with us through Medxcel, Touchpoint, AIS, TriMedx, Mission Point and MACL.
The Healthy Lives Fitness Center is a space dedicated to the health and wellness of our associates and their families and is open only to staff and their immediate family members.
Membership Rates for Associates and their Immediate Family Members:
Children must be at least 14 years old or older, must be the associate’s dependant and a full-time student. A physician's referral is required for all children under 16 years old and a parent or legal guardian must accompany children under the age of 18 at all times.
A membership card will be issued to new members following a safety orientation to the Fitness Center. This card will allow associates and family members 24-7 access to our facility.
Fitness Center Features and Equipment
- Free weight area
- Cybex strength equipment
- Kettle Bells, stability balls, medicine balls, BOSU, bands and tubes
- Cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, Airdyne bikes, recumbent bikes, elliptical trainers, Steppers, Nu-step, Stairmaster, and Total Body Arc Trainer.
- Group exercise classes
- Locker room and shower
Required Forms to Become a Member
Inclement Weather Policy for Group Fitness
In case of inclement weather please refer to the following information:
- Classes taught by a YMCA instructor will still occur as scheduled.
- Classes taught by the Healthy Lives Staff:
- Classes before 11:00 a.m. will be cancelled if EVSC is closed or delayed.
- For classes 11:00 a.m. and after, please call Healthy Lives before 10:30 a.m. if EVSC is closed. If you do not hear back from HL staff before 11:00 a.m., the class is cancelled. Phone number is 812-485-4110.