Information for Your Procedure at St. Mary's
For Patients Receiving Procedures
Please arrive an hour prior to your scheduled treatment and check in at the Patient Registration desk in the main lobby of the hospital*. Registration for your procedure will require proof of insurance (if any) and identification. You will be escorted to the Endoscopy Suite.
- You will want to dress comfortably.
- Please do not wear any jewelry including wedding rings, earrings, etc.
- Your length of stay is dependent upon your type of procedure.
- You will need to bring someone to transport you home.
- Do not take anything by mouth (food, medication, etc.) the day of your procedure unless your physician has instructed you otherwise.
Please arrive an hour prior to your scheduled procedure and check in at the Patient Registration desk in the main lobby of the hospital. Registration for your procedure will require proof of insurance (if any) and identification.
Please bring the following with you:
- Allergy List (including latex)
- List of medications (include name, dose and date last taken)
Your length of stay in the Endoscopic Suite is dependent upon the type of procedure. A staff member will assist you upon discharge.
Please check with your physician prior to the date of your procedure regarding diet and medications for the day of your procedure.
Please feel free to call us at (812) 485-4911 if you have questions regarding your procedure.
*Online pre-registration through our website.