St. Mary's Endoscopy Suite is a comprehensive outpatient facility providing a variety of services to patients of all ages and medical conditions.
- Upper Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Minor Surgeries
- 24hour ph study
- Esophageal and Anal Rectal Manometry
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Laser Eye Procedures
- Newborn Circumcision
- Neonate through Geriatric
Number of Beds:
- 4 procedure rooms
- 10 pre op/post op patient care rooms
- 2 staff members iln a procedure
- Post op care: 1:3
- Days and 8 and 10 hour shifts
- The Nursing Staff are on call one night a week from1830 to 0630. The Nursing staff also works every sixth weekend and take call from Friday night at 1830 to Monday morning 0630
- Orientation is individualized depending on the RN's experience: twelve week orientation.
- Perioperative Nursing Professional Development specialist is available to assist with orientation and staff development needs.
Hours of Operation: