St. Mary's Dental Care for Kids - Dental Education and Prevention
Community Dental Care
St. Mary's Dental Care for Kids provides dental education and prevention services for children who might not otherwise receive dental care. The Mobile Dental Clinic's unique mobile care capability, combined with its focus on quality treatment, makes our program an innovative leader in care.
Our services include:
- A fully functioning dental office with ten dentists and six dental hygienists.
- Taking dental care to the patients by parking on-site at local schools and agencies.
- Assisting patients without insurance to sign up for Medicaid (Hoosier Healthwise) insurance.
- Providing a payment plan for those who cannot afford to pay up front.
- Providing free dental education and Spanish interpretation within the community.
- Collaboration with many local agencies to avoid duplication of services.
We also provide dental education, which is available upon request. For curriculum and scheduling information, please call the Community Outreach office at (812) 485-5843.