In today’s competitive health care environment, St. Mary’s strives to continue delivering the highest standard of care using technology and innovation that's convenient for our patients.
InQuicker is an Online Waiting Service™, which enables low-acuity patients to wait at home instead of the waiting room at the Convenient Care or Urgent Care. InQuicker is currently used in hospitals and clinics nationwide and will officially launch for our associates on Friday, May 30th, 2014 for the following locations: Convenient Care West & Urgent Care Epworth.
InQuicker users do not skip in front of other patients, and all patients are triaged uniformly.
Please use the links at the right to access InQuicker for Urgent Care Epworth or Convenient Care West.
How does InQuicker work?
1. A prospective patient goes to our website and clicks on Associates
2. On the For Associates page there will be a link on the left-hand side for InQuicker
3. Choose the link for the location that you wish to visit
4. Patient will receive a 'projected treatment time' based on current wait time and completes a brief online visit form.
5. InQuicker sends notifications to the facility so the patient’s information can be reviewed online. This helps us determine whether the patient may appropriately wait at home.
6. The patient arrives at our facility to be seen by a healthcare professional within 15 minutes of his or her projected treatment time.
7. If there is a spike in patient traffic at our facility, the patient can be notified via email or automated phone call of a new projected treatment time.
InQuicker will be available exclusively to St. Mary’s associates during the trial period.
For more information about InQuicker please visit www.inquicker.com