MyHealth Patient Portals
St. Mary’s welcomes you to our My Health Patient Portal webpage. Using this webpage, you can have 24/7 online access to your physician office or hospital medical records using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Please use the buttons located on the right hand side of the page to access your patient information.
My Physician Office
With access you can:
- View and request appointments
- Request prescriptions and refills
- Retrieve test results
- View personal health information
- Update demographic information
- Browse health facts and information
- View your billing statements and balance
- Make secure credit card payments
- Communicate with your healthcare provider
Read the brochure.
If you have further questions regarding the medical records at your physician's office, please contact their office directly.
My Hospital Stay
My Hospital Stay allows you to access your hospital stay information online.
This portal allows you to :
- Review discharge information
- View test and lab results from during your hospital stay
- Access discharge medication information
- Set up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults
Read the flyer.
Online Medical Record Request for your Inpatient Stay
Need a copy of your full medical record? Use the Request Medical Records button located on the right for a copy of a printable form that may be submitted via mail, fax or in person.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Health Information Management Department at 812.485.4211.
You may fax your request to 812.485.7609. Normal business hours are Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 pm.