St. Mary's Infusion Center -
Providing Outpatient Infusion Services to the Tri-State
St. Mary's Influsion Center
3900 Washington Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47750
Location and Hours of Service:
Located on the second floor of St. Mary's Rehabilitation Institute, the Infusion Center is a comprehensive outpatient facility providing a variety of services to patients 15 years and older with medical conditions. Treatment service hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Only urgent cases are taken on Saturday. Other hours may be available with prearrangements.
Services include -
- Blood and Blood Product Transfusions
- IV Infusions
- PICC Line Routine Maintenance
- Routine Port Flushes and Blood Draws
- Dressing Changes
- IV Hydration
- Certified Tysabri Site
Patient Services -
Patients arrive through the main entrance of St. Mary's Rehabilitation Institute and should bring the following:
- Allergy List (including latex)
- List of medications (include name, dose and date last taken)
- Driver (if patient is receiving a sedative)
- Insurance card and picture ID
St. Mary's strives to provide a positive and relaxing atmosphere for patients in the Infusion Center. We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality care in a professional, compassionate and courteous manner.
- Private rooms for all patients
- Snacks and drinks
- Phone access
- Eight parking spaces near the Rehabilitation Institute entrance are designated for Infusion Center patients.
- On Site Ancillary Departments
- Language Line Service
- Recliners, electric stretchers and carts are available so that you can be as comfortable as possible during your procedure.
- You will want to dress comfortably.
- Your length of stay is dependent upon your type of treatment.
- Depending on your treatment, you may need to bring someone to transport you home.
Please feel free to call us at (812) 485-4629 if you have any questions.