St. Mary's Neurological Treatments - Returning You to Your Best
Neurological Rehabilitation is for people with a variety of conditions, injury and/or disorder including:
- Multiple trauma
- Head injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Musculoskeletal disorders like Fibromyalgia, Guillian-Barre, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy and Parkinson's Disease
Clinical staff routinely collaborates on treatments to meet goals and techniques. Clinical staff may co-treat individuals who benefit from several clinical intervention techniques.
- Treatments are designed to return individuals to their optimum ability and independence as quickly and safely as possible.
- Neuro-developmental Treatments (NDT)--specialized treatments focusing on decreasing abnormal tone, reinforcing normal tone and movement patterns of individuals may be provided as the client’s conditions indicate.
- Individuals with multiple trauma, stroke/CVA, head injury, spinal cord injury, and/or musculoskeletal disorders (Fibromyalgia, Guillian-Barre, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, and Parkinson’s Disease) may benefit from treatment in our center of excellence.
- Clinical staff routinely collaborates on the individual’s treatments to meet treatment goals and techniques. Clinical staff may co-treat individuals who benefit from simultaneous clinical intervention techniques.
- Individualized treatments incorporating NDT principles, purposeful activity, exercise, stress management, home exercise programs and light progressive resistive exercises are explored toward returning the individual to his/her optimal, functional lifestyle.
Our treatments are designed to return you to your optimum ability and independence as quickly and safely as possible.
Contact St. Mary’s Call Center (812) 485-6920 to schedule your first treatment.