St. Mary's Diagnostic and Treatment Center is a comprehensive outpatient facility providing a variety of services to patients of all ages and medical conditions.
- Blood Transfusions
- Antibiotic Infusions
- Picc Line routine maintence
- Port Flush
- Intravenous Fluids
- Adolescents - 15 years old through Geriatric
Number of Infusion Rooms:
- Nurse/Patient Ratio: 1:3
- D/E/ 8, 10, and 12 hr shifts.
- Orientation is individualized depending on the RN's experience: six week orientation.
- Perioperative Nursing Professional Development specialist is available to assist with orientation and staff development needs.
Hours of Operation: