Intensive Care Unit
The Intensive Care Unit is filled with highly skilled professionals offering the best of patient care to the critically ill medical patient population.
In addition to basic critical care staffing, the ICU nurse also receives certification in ACLS, TNCC, CRRT, and FCCS. Staffare empowered to make a difference in becoming involved in unit specific as well as hospital-wide task forces. They enjoy strong professional relationships with the medical staff who value their nursing experience and expertise. The practice of Relationsip Based Care contributes to the Healing of Body, Mind and Spirit of the ICU patient.
- Adult, critically ill patients with advanced medical needs, including but not limited to neuro, pulmonary, renal, hepatic, and multi-system failure.
Number of Beds:
- 12 Hour Shifts (7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm l- 7 am)
- Individualized preceptor-model tailored to experience and knowledge needs of individual.
- Dedicated Critical Care Nursing Professional Development specialist that works one-on-one to meet the new employee's needs, and monitor their progress.
- Dedicated Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist is also available to provide assistance to staff and patients' families