St. Mary's to Hold Opening Events for Westside Crossing
St. Mary's Health is pleased to announce a Blessing and Ribbon Cutting ceremony for its newest facility, St. Mary's Westside Crossing, on Tuesday, September 13 at 11:00 a.m. Located at 100 South Rosenberger Avenue, just off the Lloyd Expressway this 25,000 square foot, two-story, 10 million-dollar facility will include:
- Newly relocated and expanded Urgent Care West with two procedure rooms and six exam rooms
- Occupational Medicine Services – DOT and pre-employment physicals, etc.
- Imaging services - CT, X-ray, and Ultrasound
- Lab Services
- Medical Equipment and retail store
- Resource Center/Library
- Room for Eight Primary Care Physicians
Additionally, a community open house and grand opening celebration will be held Saturday, September 17, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. The community is invited to take a self-guided tour of our facility, enjoy activities for the entire family and enter to win a home theatre system.