Speech Therapy Available at the Washington Square Rehab Facility
- Provides screening and interventions in speech, language, swallowing, cognition and sensory awareness.
- Provides consultations for articulation, fluency, phonology semantics, swallowing and upper aerodigestive functions, attention, memory and sensory awareness related to communication and swallowing.
- Assesses and intervene in language processing, infant feeding, higher level cognitive functions, and diagnostic interventions including modified barium swallows.
- Establishes augmentative or alternative communication program including incision and stoma management, selecting, prescribing and training in use of speech generating devices.
- Provides individualized interventions to optimize communication and swallowing functions.
Contact St. Mary’s Washington Square Rehab (812) 485-5200 to speak to one of our speech therapy staff.