St. Mary's Pulmonary Care Physicians - Committed and Compassionate
St. Mary's is pleased to have several excellent pulmonologists as members of St. Mary's Pulmonary Care. This pulmonary and critical care group based on the St. Mary's campus in Evansville, uses the most advanced technology in the diagnoses and treatment of lung diseases and other conditions. Areas of expertise include asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, emphysema and lung cancer.
Services and Procedures
- Diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis
- Diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial stent placement
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Pre-op pulmonary evaluation
- Pulmonary function testing and methacoline challenge
- Inpatient and outpatient pulmonary consultation
- Critical care management of ICU patients
Hours at the Evansville campus location are 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please contact (812) 485-6030 for additional information or an appointment.
St. Mary's Pulmonary Care physicians offer services in Jasper two days a month. Please call (812) 485-6030 for details.