Post-surgery Programs - Patient Information
Post-Surgery Programs for Patient/Family
- Can you manage your pain, swelling and stiffness after surgery, within the guidelines of your surgeon?
- After surgery, the body undergoes stress and may become deconditioned and/or limited in ability to move or work the way it functioned prior to surgery.
- Our individualized programs restore your strength, motion, fitness and function so that you can return to work and the activities you previously enjoyed prior to surgery.
- Provide education and understanding regarding your surgery recovery and will involve you in other programs such as water therapy or return to work programs as needed.
- Includes education in the use of your body during daily activities and at work to prevent re-inury.
Contact St. Mary's Call Center (812) 485-4925, option 1, to schedule your first treatment.