- Utilizes individualized and/or group activities/exercises focusing on positioning and posture awareness
- May includes use of Lymphapress, Intermittent Compression Pump, Support Garments, Relaxation/stress management audio tapes
- Reviews principles of skin protection, use of constrictive clothing and jewelry, and relaxation training
- Progresses to activity/exercise program emphasizing mobility of the involved limb(s)
- Reinforces individualized home activity/exercise program to reinforce precautions within good body mechanics
- Outcomes focus on increased flexibility, improved body/mind awareness, re-engagement in more productive lifestyle, decreased pain/somatic symptoms, controlled edema and follow through with program guidelines
Contact St. Mary’s Call Center (812) 485-6920 to schedule your first treatment.