Lymphedema Rehab - Patient Information
- Do your arms or legs feel tired, achy or weak? Do you have difficulty fitting rings or shoes?
- Do your arms or legs feel heavy or swollen?
- These are some of the signs and symptoms of Lymphedema
- Some individuals are born with swelling in their arms or legs while others experience it because of an accident, surgery, illness or radiation therapy.
- Lymphedema rehabilitation will help you understand this condition and improve your control of your symptoms.
- You may be introduced to special massage and compression wraps to help reduce your swelling and/or a pressure garment to maintain the size of your arm or leg as your swelling is reduced.
- Let our specially trained therapists assist you reduce your swelling and feel good again
Contact St. Mary's Call Center (812-485-4925), option 1 to schedule your first treatment.