Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation is the largest of its kind in the tri-state. Both the cardiac and pulmonary programs have been nationally certified by the AACVPR since 2003. Phase 1 (Inpatient education), phase 2 (monitored) and phase 3 (maintenance) are offered for both cardiac and pulmonary patients.
This is a multidisciplinary department where RN's, Exercise Physiologist's, and Clerical staff work together to care for the patient and family. This departments is also active in the community at health fairs, screenings and with our speaker's bureau.
Cardiopulmonary Rehab also provides education 7 days a week for the inpatient cardiac population in the hospital.
- Young Adult-Geriatric (diagnosed with heart disease, chronic lung disease, or are at risk for developing heart disease.)
- 12 hours on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
- 8 hours on Tuesday & Thursday
- Saturday & evening Activities as well
- Registered Nurses must have at least three years of cardiovascular experience and a bachelors degree is preferred.